Invitation for the 6th KALA National Seminar on “Save Libraries and Librarianship”
Organised by Karnataka State Library Association (KALA)
On behalf of KALA, we cordially invite you to participate in the seminar. We would appreciate if you could cascade this information to your professional friends.
Details about the seminar:
Event: One Day 6th KALA National Seminar on “Save Libraries and Librarianship”
Date & Time: 16th November 2013 from 9-30am to 5.00pm
Venue: The Seminar Hall, City Central Library, West Zone, Hampinagar, (RPC Layout), Vijayanagar,
Bangalore - 40
Organizers: Karnataka State Library Association (KALA)
09.30am - 10.00am: Registration
10.00am - 11.00am: Inauguration
• Shri. Kimmane Ratnakara, Hon’ble minister for Libraries, Govt. of Karnataka, Bangalore.
• Prof. V G Talawar, VC, Reva University, Bangalore
• Shri. M M Badni, Director, Dept. of Public Libraries, Karnataka, Bangalore
Dr. M Krishnamurthy, President, KALA, Bangalore, Would preside over the function
11.00am - 11.15am: Tea Break
11.15am - 13.15am: Seminar on “Save Libraries and Librarianship”
• Dr. T D Kemparaju, Professor, DLISc, Bangalore University, Bangalore.
• Dr. Chiranjeevi Singh, IAS., Former Additional Chief Secretary, Govt. of Karnataka
• Dr. Gururaj Karjagi, Chairman, Academy for Creative Teaching, Bangalore.
• Shri. D. Tangaraj, IAS, Principal Secretary to Government, Urban Development Department (UDD) and Board
of Directors PWD-EAP, Bangalore.
13.15pm – 14.00pm: Lunch break
14.00pm - 15.30pm: Presidents Perspective
15.30pm – 16.00pm: Coffee/Tea Break
16.00-17.00: KALA AGM
17.00-18.00: KALA Elections for the GC
You are cordially invited....
H Rajendra Babu
General Secretary, KALA
|KALA Audit Report - 2010-11.pdf||1.8 MB|
|KALA Audit Report - 2011-12.pdf||2.07 MB|